Insspira Is a Launchpad For People Who Live To Inspire & Be Inspired.
Full-Stack Web Developer
We are seeking an exceptional Full-Stack Web Developer to join our fast-growing online education company, a leader in relationship/sex education for men and digital entrepreneurship in Latin America.
As part of our marketing team, you will play a crucial role in developing and enhancing our websites, funnels, and online platforms.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on engaging projects and see your work directly impacting our audience.
- Collaborate with the Sales, Product, and Marketing teams to ideate and implement features and improvements for our websites and funnels.
- Deploy responsive websites that provide a seamless user experience across various devices and browsers.
- Convert Figma or PSD designs into fully functional web pages,
- Conduct quality assurance (QA) checks on funnels and website flows to identify and address any technical issues related to promotions.
- Optimize and maintain the functionality of our order forms and order process.
- Continuously explore and implement integrations using APIs, webhooks, and other tools to enhance system efficiency and functionality.
- Ensure mobile optimization of websites to provide a smooth experience for mobile users.
- Uphold web security principles and best practices to protect user data and maintain privacy.
- Experience working with integrations using APIs, webhooks, and other third-party services.
- Strong expertise in optimizing websites for mobile devices.
- Solid understanding of web security principles and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and efficiently in a remote setting.
- Strong command of the English language (minimum C2 level).
- Availability of 40h per week to work with the team.
- Availability to work in Pacific Standard Time between 8am-5pm.
Experience with the checkout process of online orders, including payment gateways, order forms, and 1-Click Upsells.
Familiarity with Learning Management Systems (LMSs) and Content Management Systems (CMSs) platforms.
Experience working with Ontraport, RedTrack, WickedReports or/and 1ShoppingCart.
Experience using AI tools.
What We Offer:
- Work Remotely – You will join a global team that is 100% location independent and exclusively uses remote collaboration. As a self-motivated and responsible individual, you will be free to work from any location.
- Support for continual learning (free books and online courses).
- Our founders and the marketing team will constantly mentor you to grow in any role you wish to.
- Flex hours.
- We offer competitive pay to you that reflects your efforts, knowledge, and skills.
- You will have the freedom to be innovative and present your ideas in your style, provided they adhere to our audience, brand language, and tone.
Join our dynamic team and contribute to our exciting projects for 2024. Take part in shaping the future of our online education company and make a significant impact. Apply now to be a part of our success! Just email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org